Find A Play Therapist & Supervision
HomeMD/DC APT BoardTraining & ResourcesFind A TherapistTraining RegistrationPhoto GalleryNewsletter

The MD/DC area has many excellent providers of play therapy. Please review the following list of play therapists and contact them directly for more information.
Mental Health Professionals seeking the Registered Play Therapist (RPT) credential must receive supervision. The MD/DC Branch of APT can help you get connected. Many of our Branch members offer supervision/consultation in the practice of play therapy. Please contact supervisors directly. 

For more information on applying to be an RPT, see the Association for Play Therapy’s Website.