The Association for Play Therapy MD/DC Branch
We are the Maryland and District of Columbia Play Therapy Branch.
Our Branch’s Mission Statement is to enhance the status of play therapy as a profession, provide professional growth opportunities for our members, and to expand the state and national membership.
• Create networking channels,
• Encourage peer supervision groups,
• Provide a speakers bureau for
interested parties in related disciplines,
• Promulgate sound play therapy
• Be an advocate for children's rights,
• Celebrate the joys of play.
Learn more about our branch here.
Smile, Sparkle, Shine, PLAY!
We're looking for newsletter submissions! Please consider sending articles/reviews/etc to
Interested in details about training, being a vendor, Play Therapy in the MD/DC area? Reach out!
Follow us on Social Media!
Check out this great APT provided resource!
Double click here to add text.
Info about our Spring training in forth coming. See you then!