The Association for Play Therapy MD/DC Branch
We are the Maryland and District of Columbia Play Therapy Branch.
Our Branch’s Mission Statement is to enhance the status of play therapy as a profession, provide professional growth opportunities for our members, and to expand the state and national membership.
• Create networking channels,
• Encourage peer supervision groups,
• Provide a speakers bureau for
interested parties in related disciplines,
• Promulgate sound play therapy
• Be an advocate for children's rights,
• Celebrate the joys of play.
Learn more about our branch here.
Smile, Sparkle, Shine, PLAY!
We're looking for newsletter submissions! Please consider sending articles/reviews/etc to
Interested in details about training, being a vendor, Play Therapy in the MD/DC area? Reach out!
Follow us on Social Media!
Check out this great APT provided resource!
Double click here to add text.
Thanks for attending our
on Healing Medical Trauma.